[Gac-gnso-cg] MP3 recording GAC / GNSO Consultation Group teleconference Tuesday 18 November 2014 1400 UTC

Mason Cole mason at donuts.co
Sat Nov 22 00:04:26 UTC 2014

Brian --

Many thanks for this note.  Very helpful.

Speaking in my capacity as liaison, let me give a short update:  I've been in touch with several GAC members interested in the subject of curative rights mechanisms for IGOs/INGOs (as I was directed by the council to do) and am seeking the clarification the council is looking for.  You're right that it's a good test case, though please note not EXACTLY one, as my involvement has started well after the PDP commenced.  I anticipate that for future PDPs, I will contact the GAC at the issues report phase, or otherwise as early as possible.

It would be tremendously beneficial for me to have someone in the GAC with whom I could interface day-to-day.  If you know of interested persons, I'm very happy to speak with them.

I think a face-to-face in Singapore would be a very productive use of time.  Thanks for suggesting it.

Best --

Mason

Mason Cole
VP Communications & Industry Relations