[Gac-gnso-cg] Survey on additional engagement mechanisms and experience with QLM ..

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez G. crg at isoc-cr.org
Wed Apr 27 18:04:06 UTC 2016

Dear Manal,

is good to hear from you and I hope all is well on your side!!!

I would suggest to bring up some more pointed questions between “#5 -
Further Comments”  and #6 (for GAC respondents), to try to measure
impact of the effort a little deeper and promote more concrete comments,
something like

“Has the past experience with the quick look mechanism
# helped you to explain to your Principals and other national
stakeholders the relevance of the policies to be developed?
## helped to increase the interest from your Government and/or other
national stakeholders in the ICANN Policy development process?
### helped to increase  resources your Government plans to dedicate to
ICANN (time, staff research) in the future for the upcoming policy
cycles
#### are you following regularly the calls and meetings of those 3 PDPs?
Or any other WGs?
##### any other suggestions on how to enhance collaboration……(as per
#6)

I guess the questions can be drafted carefully and I would expect some
deeper comments or initiatives.

Best warm regards

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
+506 8837 7176