[Gac-gnso-cg] For your review - draft recommendations

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Fri Jan 15 12:38:27 UTC 2016

Dear All,

As discussed during our last call, please find attached the updated Review of the GNSO Liaison to the GAC and review of the QLM documents which have been revised by staff in collaboration with the CG leadership to include draft recommendations for the CG's review. In addition, you find a new document outlining the different phases of the PDP and possible improvements to be considered.

Please review these documents and share any comments, edits and/or suggestions you may have with the mailing list ahead of our upcoming meeting on 20 January at 14.00 UTC.

Best regards,

Marika