[Gac-gnso-cg] Survey results & next steps

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Fri Jun 24 06:26:21 UTC 2016

Dear All,

You can review the survey results at https://www.surveymonkey.com/results/SM-6ZLVM39T/. 30 responses have been received (13 GAC & 17 GNSO) but many questions were skipped by the majority of respondents. The CG leadership team will share the results of the survey with the GAC & GNSO during the joint session in Helsinki and aims to reconvene the CG shortly after the Helsinki meeting to discuss next steps with the objective to finalise the CG’s work by ICANN57.

Best regards,

Marika

Marika Konings

Senior Policy Director & Team Leader for the GNSO, Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)

Email: marika.konings at icann.org

Follow the GNSO via Twitter @ICANN_GNSO

Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages.

Email: marika.konings at icann.org