[Gac-gnso-cg] Survey on additional engagement mechanisms and experience with QLM ..

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Fri May 6 07:12:52 UTC 2016

Dear All,

Following your comments and suggestions, please find hereby an updated
version of the survey for your review:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Preview/?sm=XP5GDzKVq36cwizrleP9TWkfHHePzQqiP
yv6lsUN8_2FIE4ZXbG7LBmXuq11Mn9oMw
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Preview/?sm=XP5GDzKVq36cwizrleP9TWkfHHePzQqi
Pyv6lsUN8_2FIE4ZXbG7LBmXuq11Mn9oMw> . We hope this updated version addresses
the input received. If you have any further comments, please share these by
Tuesday 10 May at the latest. Following that we would like to share the
survey with the GNSO and GAC for their input.

Best regards,

Marika