[Gnso-bylaws-dt] Doodle Poll: Recurring Weekly DT Meetings

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Mon Aug 22 19:29:25 UTC 2016

Dear DT members,

Per today’s action items, please take the Doodle Poll at: http://doodle.com/poll/hwkky2zdvzkmck9p to help us to schedule our recurring weekly meetings.

Note: the first of the weekly meetings will be next week, per the Doodle poll, but please make sure when you take the poll that this day and time will be available for subsequent weeks.  Per the request during today’s meeting discussion, we are leaving off Mondays and Fridays.

Note also that the time zone can be adjusted for your region.

Please take the poll no later than COB Thursday, 25 August so that we can send out the meeting notice no later than Friday, 26 August.

Kind regards,

Julie

Julie Hedlund, Policy Director