[Gnso-bylaws-dt] REMINDER: Doodle to Reschedule 12 October Meeting

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Tue Oct 4 17:34:37 UTC 2016

Dear DT Members,

Per Steve DelBianco, we are conducting a Doodle Poll to reschedule the Wednesday, 12 October meeting since that comes just before the GNSO Council meeting on Thursday, 13 October.  We are looking at Monday, 10 October and Tuesday, 11 October for possible times.

Please take the Doodle poll (times eliminated where there are conflicts with other GNSO meetings, or other conflicts) at: http://doodle.com/poll/anesshhthq4cvzry.  The poll is time zone enabled so that you can change it to your time zone.  Please take the poll by COB Wednesday, 05 October so that we can send a notification by Thursday, 06 October.

Kind regards,

Julie

Julie Hedlund, Policy Director