[Gnso-bylaws-dt] DT

WUKnoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Mon Oct 10 09:01:30 UTC 2016

Thanks for your detailed explanations Ed. It sheds in particular more light to the Board recall process. Since I was uncertain about I inserted a question mark to my suggesstion of a supermajority vote.

Now, for § 3.1 (a) I agree that a majority of each house should be enough to get the petition started. I wonder whether for §3.2 (a) – SO/AC Director Removal Process (I suppose we’re just discussing GNSO appointed Directors) – the respective house’s view (seat #13 or #14) should be given more weight, putting the threshold to “a majority of each house or a supermajority vote of the respective house”.
As for §3.3 (a) – removal of the entire board – I’d set the threshold higher (supermajority of each house) even to start the process.

As to the report I also agree that we should provide first the DTs achievements relative to the mandate, then describe the rocky path and then the minority views.

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich