[Gnso-bylaws-dt] MP3 and Attendance - GNSO Bylaws Implementation Drafting Team - 10 October 2016

matthew shears mshears at cdt.org
Tue Oct 11 10:36:57 UTC 2016

Hi Steve

Some suggested edits and text shifting in the attached.

I am a little concerned as to the implications of this comment:

/Note: Three DT members (IPC, ISPCP, and BC) abstained from indicating
approval of Council voting thresholds, *as they do not support Council
exercising any of the new powers by voting within the present
House-bound structure*./

Are you suggesting that the GNSO cannot exercise the community powers
until the issue of the House structure is addressed?  Please elaborate.

Thanks.

Matthew

Matthew Shears
Global Internet Policy and Human Rights