[Gnso-bylaws-dt] MP3 and Attendance - GNSO Bylaws Implementation Drafting Team - 10 October 2016

Metalitz, Steven met at msk.com
Tue Oct 11 14:23:52 UTC 2016

In the interest of getting us across the finish line, I won’t object to the additional edits Amr proposes.

I would also ask that the reference to the June 2016 public forum on page 4 be changed to June 2014.  Apologies for not catching this typo sooner.

In response to Amr’s first comment, it is accurate in the case of IPC to say “they do not support Council exercising any of the new powers by voting within the present House-bound structure.”  My participation in the discussion of voting thresholds within the House structure (as noted in the following sentence) was clearly subject to this caveat.

Steve Metalitz