[Gnso-bylaws-dt] first draft of our DT report

Darcy Southwell darcy.southwell at endurance.com
Sun Sep 18 21:46:11 UTC 2016

Thanks, Steve.

Looking ahead at our meeting schedule, I am unable to make our meeting on
Sept. 28.  Could we please check with the other members to see if Sept. 29
is a possibility instead?  I think someone else also made this request
during our last meeting.

Thanks,
Darcy

*Darcy Southwell *| Compliance Officer

M: +1 503-453-7305 │ Skype: darcy.enyeart