[Gnso-bylaws-dt] Updated draft report for GNSO Bylaws DT (v2)

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Thu Sep 29 15:17:16 UTC 2016

Thanks, Amr.  Your edits are helpful.    I, too, fail to see the relevance of the GGP.  I added it only because staff brought GGP to our attention on last 2 calls, implying it might be applicable here.   I guess we should discuss and dismiss GGP in our report, so it’s clear that we didn’t overlook this idea.

This DT will discuss recommendations today, and the majority will likely support the Council Voting Thresholds in the draft.  That would be the DT recommendation, and the subsequent text added by Steve Metalitz would probably be termed as a Minority Report.

Talk soon.