[Gnso-bylaws-dt] A couple of questions

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 05:35:24 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

I am making myself ready for our next week meeting and had a couple of
questions. Can't quite remember some parts of our discussion.

It seems like the parts that are highlighted green in the document do not
need any action from us and the ones highlighted in yellow do. If we are
not going to discuss them at all, can we have a document that only lists
the items that we need to discuss?

Some of the yellow highlights say:

The small group that will be looking at the CSC/IFR review overlap is
requested to also propose a process and timeline with ccNSO and document in
the GNSO Operating Procedures or as a separate document.

Sorry if we discussed this but the items that relate to CSC/IFR Review
overlap don't seem like to be within the mandate of our group and another
small team working on it. Or are they within our mandate and are we
supposed to discuss with the small team? If we should not do anything shall
we remove them from the items we need to discuss?

Best

Farzaneh