[Gnso-bylaws-dt] Congratulations and thank you

Heather Forrest haforrestesq at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 18:46:01 UTC 2019

Team,

It gives me great pleasure (and some relief) to report that the GNSO
Council just voted to approve our full package of Guidelines and Templates.

It has been a huge pleasure to work with you and learn from you over the
past year. The reputation of our team for extremely efficient, thorough and
committed work will undoubtedly bring us together again on another project
in the future, and I look forward to it. Now we all must figure out how to
Ariel and Julie.....

Very best wishes,

Heather