[Gnso-bylaws-dt] Fwd: [Ntfy-gnso-bylaws-dt] Meeting invitation: Joint ccNSO GRC and GNSO Drafting Team call / Monday, 21 October 2019 at 12:00 UTC

Heather Forrest haforrestesq at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 12:10:22 UTC 2019

Dear DT colleagues,

Much of our work is now in Council's hands. Our final task is to finish
18.12 and the Joint Consultation Guidelines with the ccNSO. The plan of
action remains to try to finalise this work in time for document deadline
for Montreal Council meeting (doc deadline is on the 27th I believe - by
which point we'll all be getting ready to get on planes, so the timing is
good).

Ariel, Julie and I have invited GNSO Council leadership (Keith, Rafik, Pam)
to the call next week, to get them up to speed as quickly and efficiently
as possible. By way of reminder for all of us on the DT, the call details
are below.

Best wishes,

Heather