[Gnso-bylaws-dt] Fwd: [Ntfy-gnso-bylaws-dt] **Reminder** Meeting invitation: GNSO Drafting Team call / Thursday, 26 September 2019 at 21:00 UTC

Wolf-Ulrich.Knoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Thu Sep 26 14:37:45 UTC 2019

Hi Heather,

I like your interpretation and am in full support. BTW this again shows
me that lawyers and techies are often following a similar logic in
procedural matters ;-).

To bring the interpretation of Annex D section 3.1 (a) to perfection we
should be clear about the origin of the "individual". Is here a
"GNSO-relationship" requested? Or could any individual with or without
any DP-related affiliation submit a petition to any of the DPs? The
latter may open the individual searching for the most likely
"removal-friendly" DP.

Looking forward to the discussion later today.

Wolf-Ulrich