[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] FOR REVIEW: Draft PDP WG Charter

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Tue Aug 13 23:03:53 UTC 2013

Dear members of the Charter Drafting Team,

Per our actions below from our first meeting, attached you will find a draft
charter for your review and for discussion at our next meeting on Thursday,
15 August  1500 UTC (08:00 PDT, 11:00 EDT, 16:00 London, 17:00 CEST).  A
meeting notification with teleconference information has been sent
separately.

Actions:

1.  Selecting Chair/Co-Chairs:  During today's meeting Chris Dillon and Rudi
Vansnick volunteered to be co-chairs.  Please let us know if others would
like to volunteer and/or support Chris and Rudi.

2.  Draft Charter: Staff will provide a draft charter for review by COB
Tuesday, 13 August.  It will be posted in the wiki and in the Adobe Connect
room for discussion at the meeting on 15 August. (DONE ‹ attached)

Best regards,
Julie

Julie Hedlund, Policy Director