[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] RE: Link to Motion and Final Charter

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Mon Nov 18 16:01:39 UTC 2013

Dear Julie and colleagues,

Many thanks for this morning and looking forward to the challenges of the Working Group itself,

Regards,

Chris.

--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Dept of Information Studies, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon
<../../owa/redir.aspx?C=092032191c0f40b7a0cbcb488dd9a631&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.ucl.ac.uk%2fisd%2fstaff%2ffiso%2fah>