[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Final Charter and Motion/Cancel Tomorrow's Meeting

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Wed Sep 18 23:12:48 UTC 2013

Dear Chris, Rudi, and the Charter Drafting Team members,

Thank you very much for your excellent work!

As it is now COB 18 September 2013 and I have received no comments or
changes to the Charter or Motion, I attach the final versions here.  In
addition, we will cancel tomorrow's meeting and remove it from the GNSO
calendar.

For our next step I would suggest following the suggestion Chris made to
approach Ching Chao to see if he is willing to bring the Charter and Motion
to the GNSO Council.

Best regards,
Julie