[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Motion for approval of a charter for the Translation and Transliteration Contact Information PDP WG

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Mon Sep 30 12:15:15 UTC 2013

Dear Ching,

Have you had a chance to send in the motion?  I have not seen it appear on
the GNSO Council list, but I am sorry if I have missed it.  Note that today
is the deadline for submitting motions.

Best regards,
Julie

From:  Ching Chiao <ching.chiao at gmail.com>
Date:  Thursday, September 26, 2013 8:52 AM
To:  Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund at icann.org>
Cc:  "Dillon, Chris" <c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk>, "chiao at registry.asia"
<chiao at registry.asia>, "gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg at icann.org"
<gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg at icann.org>
Subject:  Re: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Motion for approval of a charter for
the Translation and Transliteration Contact Information PDP WG

Hi Julie, thanks for the reminder. I will work on it meanwhile reaching out
to few others before making the motion.

從我的 iPhone 傳送

Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund at icann.org> 於 2013/9/26 下午11:25 寫道: