[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] MP3 Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP WG meeting - 3rd April 2014

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Thu Apr 3 16:29:59 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Please find the MP3 recording for the Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP Charter Drafting Team call held on Thursday 03 April at 1300 UTC at:
http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-transliteration-contact-20140403-en.mp3

On page:

http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#apr

The recordings and transcriptions of the calls are posted on the GNSO

Master Calendar page:

 <http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/> http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:

Petter Rindforth – IPC
Ephraim Percy Kenyanito – NCUC

Jennifer Chung - RySG

Chris Dillon – NCSG

Wolf-Ulrich Knoben – ISPCP

Amr Elsadar – NCUC

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana – GAC

Peter Dernbach - IPC

Ahkuputra Wanawit – GAC

Apologies:
Rudi Vansnick – NPOC

ICANN staff:

Julie Hedlund

Nathalie Peregrine

 Wiki page:  <http://tinyurl.com/mpwxstx> http://tinyurl.com/mpwxstx

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Nathalie

GNSO Secretariat

Adobe Chat Transcript for Thursday 03 April 2014:

 Nathalie  Peregrine:Dear all, welcome to the Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP WG call on Thursday 3rd April 2014

  Amr Elsadr:Hello everyone. Apologies about missing the f2f again in Singapore. Seems like it was a great meeting.

  Chris Dillon:Hello all!

  Jennifer Chung:Hi everyone

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Noted!

  Julie Hedlund:@Petter: You could send the responses to the GNSO Secretariat at gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org <gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org>

  Chris Dillon:https://community.icann.org/display/tatcipdp/13+Community+Input

  Petter Rindforth:I have now resent it

  Julie Hedlund:@Chris: I can bring the document on the screen.

  Amr Elsadr:Thanks Julie. That would be helpful.

  Julie Hedlund:@Amr: Here it is.

  Amr Elsadr:Thanks.

  Julie Hedlund:@Amr: I have unsynced it.

  Julie Hedlund:All -- We are getting some background noise.  If you are not speaking please mute your line.

  Jennifer Chung:@Amr and Chris, I can hear you fine :)

  Amr Elsadr:Thanks.

  Amr Elsadr:I'm not sure what this statement means.

  Amr Elsadr::)

  Jim Galvin:Sorry I'm late.  I got caught by the DST change.

  Peter Dernbach:Hello all. Just joined.

  Amr Elsadr:Categorizing registrant types is problematic. The EWG made suggestions to that effect too for other purposes.

  Pitinan Kooarmornpatana:hello all, sorry missed the daylight saving

  Amr Elsadr:Thank all. Bye.

  Jim Galvin:bye all

  Julie Hedlund:Thank you everyone!  Have a good morning/day/evening!

  Peter Dernbach:Apologies for joining late, but I too missed the daylight savings time change.

  Jennifer Chung:Thank you Chris, thanks all.

  EPHRAIM PERCY KENYANITO:thanks all