[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] RE: IPC input/comments: Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP Working Group

Petter Rindforth petter.rindforth at fenixlegal.eu
Thu Apr 3 19:17:50 UTC 2014

Thanks.

I can make a short presentation (or rather comments) on this at our next meeting. Noted from our discussion today, not everyone will agree with the IPC point of view, but it is based on the need for both local and international translation to keep up the legal security and identification of domain holders.

Best,Petter

--
Petter Rindforth, LL M

Fenix Legal KB
Stureplan 4c, 4tr
114 35 Stockholm
Sweden
Fax: +46(0)8-4631010
Direct phone: +46(0)702-369360
E-mail: petter.rindforth at fenixlegal.eu
www.fenixlegal.eu

NOTICE
This e-mail message is intended solely for the individual or individuals to whom it is addressed. It may contain confidential attorney-client privileged information and attorney work product. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are requested not to read, copy or distribute it or any of the information it contains. Please delete it immediately and notify us by return e-mail.
Fenix Legal KB, Sweden, www.fenixlegal.eu
Thank you