[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Beta launch of the new ICANN WHOIS lookup tool

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Apr 10 08:49:28 UTC 2014

Dear colleagues,

I thought I would draw the beta launch of the new ICANN WHOIS lookup tool http://whois.icann.org to your attention.
There is an article by Margie Milam about it here:
http://blog.icann.org/2014/04/introducing-the-beta-launch-of-the-new-icann-whois-lookup-tool

I did a little experiment and  typed nic.政务 into it. .政务 is a Chinese new gTLD. The result is in the attached file (actually the website displays it better, but the data are the same). I’ve also put it here: https://community.icann.org/display/tatcipdp/Chinese+Addresses

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon