[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Results of the straw poll on the number of options

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Mon Dec 1 14:29:38 UTC 2014

Dear Amr,

Many apologies! I'm happy to take your email of 25 November as a yes vote.
I've fixed the wiki page.

Just to confirm - updated versions of arguments for and against will be included in future drafts.

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon>