[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Virtual continuation of Thursday 20's T&T meeting

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Dec 3 15:23:40 UTC 2014

Dear Jim,

Thank you for your email. I was just about to circulate the latest version (6a). Please find it attached.

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon>