[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Timeline and notes

James Galvin jgalvin at afilias.info
Thu Dec 4 22:21:53 UTC 2014

I'm sorry I had to drop off early but I do have a question.

It was looking to me like there was consensus for one recommendation,
even though we will provide both sides of the argument.  Is that still
where we are?  If so, which recommendation of the alternatives was
chosen?  If so, will be publishing one recommendation in the initial report?

I will submit my comments on 6a, some of which you already got because I
was able to provide them during the call.

Thanks,

Jim