[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] RE: Action re: Questions

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Mon Feb 3 14:31:44 UTC 2014

Dear colleagues,

As promised, I am circulating some comments about the questions, in case we have time to speak about them on Thursday.

Today I'm looking at no.1:

*         I'm not aware of any contradictions in the various definitions given in no.1, although there is some duplication.

*         "Contact information as defined by the EWG on GTLD Directory Services" includes the phrase "It should be mandatory for Registries and Registrars to provide". Are we happy with that? It is closely linked to no.3 (Who gets access to what information?).

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon