[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] RE: Actions: PDP WG on Translation/Transliteration of Contact Info

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Mon Feb 10 10:23:27 UTC 2014

Dear colleagues,

I have added two pages under

4.  Who are the stakeholders?; who is affected? and what do they want (linking back to What)?
https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=44960119

1.    The first is a simple list of possible stakeholders. Is anyone aware of a better one we could link to and discuss?

2.    The other one is a list of groups and individuals to whom we have sent publicity e-mails.

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon