[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Purpose of the Study and the Survey

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at kics.edu.pk
Thu Feb 20 16:52:19 UTC 2014

Dear All,

A few action items on my side from today's call:

1.       Further to the emails by Julie below, please find attached latest
versions of the surveys for registrars and registries.  Your feedback is
very welcome.  For the registrar survey, the list of organizations for
circulation is still being finalized, so your input on this survey may still
be incorporated if we get it soon.

2.       Regarding when the interim information will be available from the
Transformation study, we have requested Julie and Lars to fit in an update
from the study group to this IRD PDP WG in Singapore, so that we can share
with you what we already have sooner than April.

Regards,
Sarmad