[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Updates from APPRICOT-2014

pitinan pitinan at etda.or.th
Wed Feb 26 05:10:49 UTC 2014

Dear working group members,

First of all, kindly accept my apology for being absence from the conference
call last week without prior notice.

There was the APTLD annual meeting held in conjunction with APRICOT 2014 in
Malaysia Feb 20-21, 2014.
And we presented there, in the agenda of "Validation of Address Information
- and transliteration to a Foreign Language"

Therefore, I'd like to update the working group with the presentation slide
as attached.

The objective of the talk was to encourage each country to be proactive in
this issue.

Best Regards,

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana

Assistant Director Office of R&D

Electronic Transactions Development Agency (ETDA)

+(66) 81 375 3433

pitinan at etda.or.th