[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Examples of addresses

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Jan 16 11:01:50 UTC 2014

Dear Sarmad,

Thank you for tracking that down.

It includes characters such as š which are fairly difficult to key. Perhaps sh etc. is used on the street. I think it relies on pointed Hebrew or a knowledge of the language at least for the vowels.

It would seem that transliteration may refer either to an official transliteration defined by an ISO or government standard, or to transliteration as used on the street or even by an individual.

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon