[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Re: GNSO Council Confirmation of Co-Chairs

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Jan 23 07:54:59 UTC 2014

Dear Julie,

Sorry for causing confusion - I did understand. This is due to my having typed "Rudi" twice in my e-mail, instead of Ching the first time...

Regards,

Chris.
==
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities,
UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon<http://ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon>