[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Actions: PDP WG on Translation/Transliteration of Contact Info

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Thu Jan 23 15:17:12 UTC 2014

Dear PDP WG members,

Please see below the actions from our meeting on 23 January.  Please let me
know if I have missed anything.  These also are posted to the wiki page at:
https://community.icann.org/display/tatcipdp/23+January+2014
<https://community.icann.org/display/tatcipdp/16+January+2014> .

In addition, today the WG considered whether to cancel the meeting on 30
January due to various holidays.  Staff will send a separate message asking
the WG whether there are any objections to canceling the meeting, in which
case the next meeting would be on 06 February.

Actions:
1.  Draft Work Plan and SO/AC Letter -- Finalize the letter and customize as
necessary for the GAC to include a request for a F2F meeting in Singapore
and for input from individual GAC members.

2.  Ching Chao will convey to the Council the PDP WG's request to get an
agenda item on the Council meeting on 27 February so that the WG can bring
to the Council its request for input.

3.  Consider the latest work of the EWG on TLD Directory Services.  Staff
can invite Margie Milam (staff support for the EWG) to provide an update at
the next meeting.

4.  Staff will request a meeting with the Group that is commissioned to
Evaluate Available Solutions for the Submission and Display of
Internationalized Contact Data.

5.  Questions: Ask WG members to begin to suggest refinements on the list
and the wiki.

Best regards,

Julie

Julie Hedlund, Policy Director