[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Please Comment: Request for Input Letters

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Jan 29 16:50:11 UTC 2014

Dear all,

Perhaps we could build up a sublist of the names of GAC representatives whose countries do not use the Latin script on a subpage of:
https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=44960091

Writing that, I realize that there could theoretically be issues with contact information in the Latin script. For example, is there a Latin-script language where the names of streets etc. are commonly translated? I have never seen French rue, Spanish calle, German Straße etc. translated as "street".

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon