[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Final report from the EWG on gTLD Directory Services etc.

Lars Hoffmann lars.hoffmann at icann.org
Wed Jul 2 12:10:47 UTC 2014

Dear Chris, dear all,
Thank you for your note ­ please find here the Doodle poll about our weekly
meeting time.

Please note that these time slot options are NOT just for next week but
rather for all forthcoming weekly calls.
http://doodle.com/uwxzpriq483wf6dn

Please take a minute to fill this in. I will close the poll on Friday

Best wishes,
Lars