[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] MP3 Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP WG meeting - Thursday 10 July 2014

Terri Agnew terri.agnew at icann.org
Thu Jul 10 15:39:08 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Please find the MP3 recording for the Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP Working Group call held on Thursday 10 July at 1300 UTC at:
 <http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-transliteration-contact-20140710-en.mp3> http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-transliteration-contact-20140710-en.mp3

On page:

 <http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#jul> http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#jul

The recordings and transcriptions of the calls are posted on the GNSO

Master Calendar page:

 <http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/> http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:

Jennifer Chung - RySG

Rudi Vansnick – NPOC

Peter Dernbach – IPC

Jim Galvin – SSAC

Howard Li – SOI

Klaus Stoll – NPOC

Wolf Ulrich Knoben – ISPC

Wen Zhai – NTAG

Apologies:
Chris Dillon – NCSG

Petter Rindforth - IPC

ICANN staff:

Julie Hedlund

Amy Bivins

Glen de Saint Gery

Lars Hoffmann

Terri Agnew

 Wiki page:  <http://tinyurl.com/mpwxstx> http://tinyurl.com/mpwxstx

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Terri

GNSO Secretariat

Adobe Chat Transcript for Thursday 10 July 2014:

  Lars Hoffmann:Welcome to the Translation and Transliteration PDP WG meeting on Thursday 10 July 2014

  Julie Hedlund:Hello everyone -- I'm currently in queue to get on the call.

  Rudi Vansnick:hello

  Lars Hoffmann:@julie - same here

  Rudi Vansnick:just waiting for a few minutes

  Jennifer Chung:Hello everyone.

  Julie Hedlund:I'm on the call now.

  Terri Agnew:I have alerted the operator

  Jim Galvin:still waiting on hold

  Peter Dernbach:Hello everyone.

  Howard Li:me too, on hold

  Wolf-Ulrich Knoben:I'm in now, hello everyone

  Howard Li:I am in

  Howard Li:sorry, I am dropped from the call

  Wen Zhai:Hello everyone. I could not hear anything. Is it because i got in as a guest?

  Lars Hoffmann:it was julie actually ...

  Terri Agnew:Wen, I have private chatted you

  Jim Galvin:since we can not display both the list from Chris and the document could someone please remind us of the page number we are reviewing here in the chat room?  Thanks.

  Julie Hedlund:@Jim:  I'll note the pages in the chat room as we go along.

  Julie Hedlund:page 21

  Julie Hedlund:page 22

  Julie Hedlund:Page 32-33

  Peter Dernbach:where is the sentence you quoted Rudi?

  Jennifer Chung:I think we are on pg 34, Rudi quoted from the second and third paragraphs.

  Peter Dernbach:thanks Jennifer

  Rudi Vansnick:yes pg 34  par. 3 Sentence starting At lthe very least, however ...

  Rudi Vansnick:page 43 - point 30

  Klaus Stoll:Sorry I need to go. Till next time.

  Terri Agnew:Petter Rindforth sends his apology for this call

  Julie Hedlund:Apologies everyone, but I need to get off to get another call started.

  Jim Galvin:@julie -- say it isn't so!   :-)

  Peter Dernbach:thanks Julie.

  Julie Hedlund:Thanks everyone -- Bye!

  Jim Galvin:Folks I need to move to another call.  Thanks Rudi!  And thanks to Chris.  Great list.

  Peter Dernbach:Thanks Rudi. Thanks all.

  Jennifer Chung:Thanks Rudi, bye everyone!

  Wen Zhai:bye

  Howard Li:bye