[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Draft recommendations and next meetings

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Jul 24 07:42:23 UTC 2014

Dear colleagues,

Since the ICANN London meeting I have been drafting a recommendation document on translation and transliteration of contact information with the much appreciated support of Lars, Julie, Marika Konings and others. I am intending to present it at today's meeting. I shall circulate it about two hours before the meeting (earlier if possible). I then have another meeting until ours starts, so I will be out of contact.

The draft is likely to generate quite a bit of discussion. I'm keen that this is largely done in writing to this list, so that new versions may be discussed during our meetings on 31 July and 14 August. I am travelling on 7 August and so can't make our meeting. It may still be possible to run that meeting, if Rudi is free.

Incidentally, I had been thinking that we were coming out of our "read relevant documents" phase, but the drafting has indicated a couple of documents we still need to look at.

Until later.

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon>