[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] MP3 Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP WG meeting - 24 July 2014

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Thu Jul 24 17:53:57 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Please find the MP3 recording for the Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP Working Group call held on Thursday 24 July at 1300 UTC at:
http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-transliteration-contact-20140724-en.mp3

On page:

http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#jul

The recordings and transcriptions of the calls are posted on the GNSO

Master Calendar page:

 <http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/> http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana - GAC

Petter Rindforth – IPC

Chris Dillon – NCSG

Ubolthip Sethakaset – Individual

Peter Dernbach – IPC

Mae Suchayapim Siriwat – GAC

Wanawit Ahkuputra – GAC

Justine Chew - Individual

Wolf-Ulrich Knoben – ISPCP

Thitikorn

Apologies:
Jim Galvin – SSAC

ICANN staff:

Julie Hedlund

Amy Bivins

Mary Wong

Lars Hoffmann

Nathalie Peregrine

 Wiki page:  <http://tinyurl.com/mpwxstx> http://tinyurl.com/mpwxstx

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Nathalie

GNSO Secretariat

Adobe Chat Transcript for Thursday 24 July 2014:

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Welcome to the Translation and Transliteration PDP WG meeting on Thursday 24July  2014

  Chris Dillon:Hello, all

  Pitinan Kooarmornpatana:hi Chris

  Pitinan Kooarmornpatana:Hi all

  Lars Hoffmann:hi chris - i made you presented (as per note that i sent earlier)

  Chris Dillon:Thank you, Lars.

  Julie Hedlund:HI everyone -- I'm waiting to get on the call.

  Chris Dillon:Same here

  Julie Hedlund:They must have a different meaning for the word "momentarily" since I think its been longer than that now!

  Chris Dillon:Let's hope they're waiting for the hour

  Julie Hedlund:Finally in!

  Nathalie  Peregrine:i have awrned the operator

  Petter Rindforth:Lucky you...

  Petter Rindforth:I'm here now :-)

  Mary Wong:@Chris, at least in Singapore we have Arctic-strength airoonditioning :)

  Chris Dillon:True!

  Justine Chew:Hi, sorry I'm late in joining.

  Peter Dernbach:Hello all. Just joined the call.

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Hello, Peter!

  Justine Chew:No worries, Chris, I for one appreciate your efforts in putting this straw man v6 together!

  Pitinan Kooarmornpatana:Thank you very much Chris

  Peter Dernbach:Thank you all.

  Pitinan Kooarmornpatana:thanks... bye all

  Julie Hedlund:Thank you everyone!  Have a nice day!

  Chris Dillon:Goodbye all.