[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Briefing from the IRD Study Team Today

Rudi Vansnick rudi.vansnick at isoc.be
Thu Jun 12 11:25:51 UTC 2014

Dear Julie,

I see no problem in having the IRD Study Team joining the call and presenting the slides.
It is possible I will not be able to join the call for the whole duration as I expect technical interventions on the network here in the street. Almost every week they are trying to solve an issue related to overload of network, especially now during exams period.

Kind regards,

Rudi Vansnick
NPOC chair Policy Committee
NPOC treasurer