[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] RE: Actions: PDP WG on Translation/Transliteration of Contact Info

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Mon Mar 3 14:30:55 UTC 2014

Dear colleagues,

As agreed at our last meeting, I have just sent out reminder e-mails to the SOs and ACs. Any responses from them will take priority on Thursday, but there may also be time to look at scenarios.
Please have a critical look at p.12-14 and p.39 of:
Initial report from the EWG on gTLD Directory Services: a next generation Registration Directory Service
www.icann.org/en/groups/other/gtld-directory-services/initial-report-24jun13-en.pdf<http://www.icann.org/en/groups/other/gtld-directory-services/initial-report-24jun13-en.pdf>

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon