[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] MP3 Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP WG meeting - 06 March 2014

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Fri Mar 7 09:31:44 UTC 2014

Dear Peter,

This is just to pick up an issue you raised during yesterday’s call.

Our charter does mention a future DNRD-DS in different languages or scripts on p.3. However, this was not an aspect raised in the letters we sent to ACs and SOs.

As I mentioned I would prefer not to send a third letter to them in such quick succession. Fortunately, when I wrote to the ACs and SOs for the second time I did refer them to our wiki and so I could put a line there stressing that a future DNRD-DS is likely to support different languages or scripts.

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon