[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Re: Invitation to Participate in EWG Singapore Meeting 26 March

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Mon Mar 10 19:10:23 UTC 2014

Thank you very much Steve for the clarification.

Best regards,
Julie

From:  Steve Sheng <steve.sheng at icann.org>
Date:  Monday, March 10, 2014 1:50 PM
To:  Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund at icann.org>, "Dillon, Chris"
<c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk>, Rudi Vansnick <rudi.vansnick at isoc.be>,
"gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg at icann.org" <gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg at icann.org>
Subject:  Re: Invitation to Participate in EWG Singapore Meeting 26 March

Thanks Julie. Just to clarify, this is not a EWG meeting, but a public
session updating the community on various aspects of  internationalized
registration data work, and listening to the community¹s feedback.

kind regards,
Steve