[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] WG F2F

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Mon Mar 24 04:54:49 UTC 2014

Dear Amr,

It was a shame you couldn¹t be with us.

Unfortunately, we didn¹t have enough time either for the NCSG or ALAC

Sarmad and Jim gave useful presentations on the Commercial Feasibility
Study and the Expert Working Group on WHOIS IRD, which will be posted in
our wiki in the near future and at least some parts of which (definitions
etc.) could be adopted by us.

Regards,

Chris.
==
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities,
UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599)
ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon