[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] MP3 Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP WG meeting - 01 May 2014

Peter Dernbach pdernbach at winklerpartners.com
Mon May 5 10:03:58 UTC 2014

Hi All: I will be traveling this week and next for work and will not be
able to make the regular calls. I look forward to listening to the
recordings in due course.

Cheers,
Peter

 <http://www.winklerpartners.com/>

  Peter J.Dernbach
譚璧德

Partner
合夥律師(外國法事務律師)
   *T* 886 (0)2 2311 2345 # 222
*F* 886 (0)2 2311 2688   www.winklerpartners.com
pdernbach at winklerpartners.com

NOTICE: This email and any attachments contain private, confidential and
privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient.
If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy or distribute
the contents and are requested to delete them and to notify the sender.

本電子郵件及其附件含有私有、機密、依法受特別保護之資料,僅供意定之收件人使用。若您並非所意定之收件人,即不得予以使用、重製或散布,並請刪除其內容,並通知寄件人。