[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Actions: PDP WG on Translation/Transliteration of Contact Info

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Thu May 15 14:44:34 UTC 2014

Dear PDP WG members,

Our meeting on 15 May was cancelled, but we did have a brief discussion
about actions the WG members can take to prepare for our next meeting on 22
May.  Please see the actions below.  These also are posted to the wiki page
at: https://community.icann.org/display/tatcipdp/22+May+2014.   Our next
meeting is scheduled for Thursday, 22 May at our usual time of 1300 UTC. A
meeting notice was sent separately.

Actions:
(attached and on the wiki) and provide comments via email in the format
provided below.  Staff will revise the chart in advance of the next meeting.

Best regards,

Julie
Julie Hedlund, Policy Director

Comments: