[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Straw poll on number of options

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Nov 25 12:16:11 UTC 2014

Dear Justine,

Yes; just to confirm - we did take note of last Thursday’s vote (also in the transcript) and you don’t need to vote again.

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon>