[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Preparation for today's meeting

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Sep 4 10:53:46 UTC 2014

Dear colleagues,

Please a PDF and a Word version of Version 7 of the straw man attached.

The PDF should make for easy reading. (In the Word version you can see the changes from Version 6.)

Again I'm intending to start with the major changes:
1. an appendix which lists each recommendation and where I think we are as regards level of agreement. This may well be wrong in both directions (I think it's agreed and it isn't and it's agreed and I don't think it is)
2. the example record in the renumbered O5 section
3. Text changed as a result of recent calls is indicated in comments.

You will notice that a lot of text has been deleted to make the document simpler and clearer. When I have deleted text, I have usually put the reason in a comment.
I've also moved text around, in the attempt to make it more logical and turned bullets into numbers so that we can refer to sections more easily.

As usual, your input is welcome, esp. on major change 1. above.

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon>