[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] MP3 Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP WG meeting - 11 September 2014

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Thu Sep 11 20:44:29 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Please find the MP3 recording for the Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP Working Group call held on Thursday 11 September at 1300 UTC at:
http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-transliteration-contact-20140911-en.mp3

On page:

 <http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#sep> http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#sep

The recordings and transcriptions of the calls are posted on the GNSO

Master Calendar page:

 <http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/> http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:

Chris Dillon – NCSG

Ubolthip Sethakaset – Individual

Peter Dernbach- IPC

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana-GAC

Peter Green (Zhang Zuan)-NCUC

Justine Chew- Individual

Rudi Vansnick – NPOC

Lindsay Hamilton Reid – RrSG

Jennifer Chung – RySG

Wen Zhai - NTAG

Apologies:

Petter Rindforth – IPC

Jim Galvin – SSAC

Emily Taylor - RrSG

ICANN staff:

Julie Hedlund

Lars Hoffmann

Amy Bivins

Glen de Saint Gery

Nathalie Peregrine

 Wiki page:  <http://tinyurl.com/mpwxstx> http://tinyurl.com/mpwxstx

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Nathalie

GNSO Secretariat

Adobe Chat Transcript for Thursday 11 September 2014:

 Nathalie  Peregrine:Dear all, welcome to the Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP Working group call on the 11th September 2014

  Jennifer Chung:Hello Nathalie and Julie!

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Hello Jennifer!

  Jennifer Chung:It looks a bit thin on the numbers right now?

  Chris Dillon:Hello all

  Jennifer Chung:Hello Chris

  Rudi Vansnick:hello everyone

  Julie Hedlund:@Chris: I've made you a host so you can move the document on the screen.

  Chris Dillon:Thanks

  Peter Dernbach:Hell all.

  Peter Dernbach:Hello all.

  Wen Zhai:Good evening~

  Chris Dillon:Good afternoon!

  Wen Zhai::)

  Nathalie  Peregrine:noted! for Emily Taylor

  Justine Chew:@Chris: Yes, happy with your suggestion

  Lindsay Hamilton-Reid:Apologies for being late.

  Rudi Vansnick:are there any suggestions to add to the present document ?

  Peter Dernbach:In Appendix B you refer to "registrars" but I think you mean "registrants".

  Peter Dernbach:"easier to contact registrars"

  Rudi Vansnick:yes should be registrants in fact

  Rudi Vansnick:end of paragraph 1

  Peter Dernbach:and end of paragraph 2

  Rudi Vansnick:could be both also !

  Justine Chew:yes could be both

  Justine Chew:@Rudi: +1

  Justine Chew:Since we are making recommendations, perhaps mention it and qualify if it is not within the WG scope?

  Rudi Vansnick:thank you all

  Jennifer Chung:Thank you Chris, thanks all.

  Pitinan Kooarmornpatana:thanks all

  Julie Hedlund:Thank you everyone!

  Chris Dillon:Thank you.

  Chris Dillon:We have some busy weeks coming up!