[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Draft initial report

Emily Taylor emily.taylor at netistrar.com
Tue Sep 30 15:33:16 UTC 2014

Dear all

I agree with Amr's point of view.  Is there a particular reason why we need
to go back to Council at this point (I'm not particularly familiar with the
process)?  I was surprised by the recent edits because I had thought that
the group was pretty comfortable about the position we were heading in.  I
must have been wrong there, and it is useful to surface the issues within
the group and talk them through.  I see this as a point where we need to
work harder within the working group before going out to public comment (if
I've understood the intent correctly) - not sure we're quite "ready for
primetime" as the saying goes.

Best

Emily