[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Public comment review tool

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Apr 15 17:28:07 UTC 2015

Dear colleagues,

Please find my responses to the questions in the review tool attached. I used {} in some cases to clarify which part of a complex question my answer refers to.

N.B. 5 hours 30 mins till the deadline!

Regards,

Chris.
==
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon